Château Jemeppe is located in Hargimont, a quiet village in the Belgian Ardennes region, between Namur and Bastogne. The castle is easy to reach, at less than an hour’s drive from Brussels and the international airport at Zaventem.
- Jemeppe consists of a grand historic castle with a rich history. It has a comfortable and romantic courtyard (‘Le Cour’) and farmstead (‘La Ferme’). The buildings have been restored to their original style, gracefully combined with contemporary luxury and modern amenities. The complex is situated on a hilly estate of some 160 acres.
- Everything you might wish for is available: meeting rooms equipped with the latest electronic equipment, a brasserie, restaurants, lounges, a centuries-old vaulted cellar with exquisite wines, elegant libraries with open fireplaces, presentation/theatre halls, a sauna, and wonderful suites and bedrooms. Château Jemeppe even has its own chapel!
- The castle is surrounded by a moat. Beyond that there are beautifully landscaped gardens, woods and streams. Perfect to relax in while walking, jogging, horse-riding, or ATB biking. There is an enclosed tennis court and an indoor swimming pool.
- Cars can be parked in the Château’s spacious and secure, splendidly designed parking area.
- If you prefer to arrive by helicopter, landing facilities are available. It is also possible to enjoy a hot-air balloon flight taking off from Jemeppe to explore the historic surroundings from the air.