Directions to Château Jemeppe
Château Jemeppe is located in Hargimont, a quiet village in the Belgian Ardennes region between Namur and Bastogne, at less than an hour's drive from Brussels or Luxembourg.
- E19 motorway in the direction of Brussels/Namur.
- On the Brussels ring road: E411 in the direction of Luxembourg.
- After Namur, leave the motorway on the N4 towards Marche-en-Famenne (Hargimont).
- Just before Marche: take the turn-off to Hôpital Paola ("H").
- After 200 m. at the roundabout: 2nd turn-off to the right, direction of Hargimont.
- In Hargimont, turn off towards Bastogne; after 150 m. you will see Château Jemeppe on the left-hand side of the road.
- Travel to station Brussel Zuid/Midi or to Liege (from Liege you can continue by local railway to either Marche-en-Famenne station or Marloie station).
- Fly from any airport abroad to Brussels/Zaventem Airport or to Luxembourg's Airport.
At request we will arrange a shuttle service to take you from any of these destinations to Château Jemeppe.