‘Royal’ is the best way to describe your stay at Château Jemeppe.
In every sense you will be following in the footsteps of the lords and ladies of the castle – but with the added advantage of modern-day comforts. The 62 bedrooms are located on each floor of Château Jemeppe and in the adjacent farmstead. As from the end of 2011 there will even be 80 rooms and suites available.
- All the rooms are spacious, individually designed and finely furnished. The rooms and suites within the castle proper have a unique château atmosphere, while La Ferme offers rooms with a wonderful countryside feel. All rooms and suites of course come complete with modern luxury amenities.
- No two rooms or suites are alike. Each room has its own style, but all exude a serene calm. In each and every case, our accommodation is surprising for its furnishing, sanitation facilities, location and view.
- In the Donjon and the towers there are a number of particularly beautiful en-suite and split-level rooms.
- It goes without saying that your room is furnished with everything you need to make your stay as comfortable as possible: comfortable furniture, good lighting, a cordless telephone and all other amenities. In the bathroom you will fi nd luxurious towels and a comfortable bathrobe. Every room has a spacious desk and wireless Internet access, so that guests can work in the peace and quiet of their own room if they wish.
- The salons, library, billiard room and other rooms are open for you to visit whenever you choose. Visit the beautifully hand-painted chapel on the first fl oor, which has been restored to its former glory. The sixth floor of the Donjon is certainly worth a visit– the views over the countryside are fabulous.
- You are free to make use of everything the castle has to off er: snacks, drinks and beverages, sports facilities, the park and other outdoor recreation areas. Everything is at hand, and all-inclusive at your stay in Château Jemeppe.