Château Jemeppe is a superbly restored 13th-century castle with 72 rooms and suites, 6 modern meeting and convention halls, and 2 party halls in La Ferme suitable for 10 to 500 people. The castle and farmstead offer all modern luxury hotel, restaurant and relaxation facilities imaginable. Our unique ‘feel at home’ concept means that you can relax and enjoy all our facilities, in a 5-star setting, at an attractive all-in price. This is inclusive of our delectable house wines and digestifs.
Our facilities at a glance:
- Meeting, conference and party halls for seminars, trainings, conventions, anniversary celebrations, weddings and dinners for up to 500 people.
- There are currently 72 exquisitely styled hotel rooms and suites available in the castle and farmstead. As from 2010 there will be 80 hotel rooms and suites.
- Top-class restaurants: ‘Table d’Hôte’ and ‘Salon a manger’, brasserie and bars.
- In collaboration with outdoor specialists we can arrange every programme imaginable: from GPS droppings, balloon and helicopter flights to medieval spectacles.
- Indoor relaxation: salons with open fireplace and own bar, billiard room, lounges, indoor swimming pool and Finnish sauna.
- Outdoor relaxation: picnics, barbecue, walks, soccer, basketball, tennis, mountain biking, horse riding, white water canoeing, etc.